" Sad Status & Captions for Whatsapp, Facebook & Instagram - HAPPY WISHES FOR | BIRTHDAY | ANNIVERSARY | RETIREMENT | FESTIVALS

Sad Status & Captions for Whatsapp, Facebook & Instagram

Sad Status & Captions for Whatsapp, Facebook & Instagram


Sad Status & Captions for Whatsapp, Facebook & Instagram

Hello friends, first of all welcomes you in my blog happywishesfor.com for sad Whatsapp, Facebook & Instagram image Captions. Here you will find best & latest sad status for Whatsapp, Facebook and Instagram for girlfriend & boyfriend, Sad Emotional & Frustrated status, captions for Whatsapp, Facebook & Instagram Sad Status about Life. 


Sad Status & Captions about Life for Whatsapp, Facebook & Instagram

My silence is just another word for my PAIN.
Every Time I Trust Somebody, They Show Me Why I Shouldn’T.
I Wish I Could Ignore You Like You Ignore Me.
Pain is the only thing that’s telling me I’m still alive.
The saddest hours of life are those in which we doubt ourselves.
Behind My Smile Is Everything You’Ll Never Understand.
The hardness of a moment of sadness conveys lessons to us for a lifetime.
People cry not because they are weak, It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.
I Don’T Care For The People, Who Don’T Care For Me.
Trust Is Like Papers. Once It’S Crumpled It Can’T Be Perfect Again.
Life is short, there is no time to leave important words UNSAID.
Silence is the most powerful SCREAM. .
The problem is not the scars. The problem is to look at them and remember who left them.
Time doesn’t really Heal the heart.It just makes the heart forget all the pain.
Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It’s the transition that’s troublesome.
Our sweetest songs are those that tell of the saddest thoughts.
The worst feeling in the world is knowing that u have no one to support u. Not even family and friends.
My heart can’t love you anymore, because you have broken it.

Sad Whatsapp Status & Instagram image Captions for Girlfriend

I wonder if you know what you are doing to me.
But they all didn’t see the little bit of sadness in me.
Sometimes breakups aren’t meant for makeups, sometimes they are meant for wake-ups.
Life is like riding bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
If you want to make your dreams come true, The first thing you have to do is wake up.
A lot of you cared, just not enough.
It would be really great if we had a memory loss portion. Coz people leave u easily, but the memories you created with them stays with you forever and it rips u inside out.
I do rather choose my four-legged friends over my two-legged friends. At least they won’t betray or hurt me and will always be there for me when I need them.
I need you like a heart needs a beat.

Sad Whatsapp Status & Instagram Image Captions for Boyfriend

I will be able to survive without you but my life won’t be worth living. Good Bye
I’ll just sit here and watch you walk away, while I hold on to the memories we’ve made till this day.
I never meant to break your heart but you never bothered to understand mine. Goodbye
You are not walking out of my life but if you are going to be staying away, I don’t know what my life is. Goodbye.
I don’t hate you. I’m just disappointed you turned into everything you said you’d never be.
Just because someone desires you, doesn’t mean they value you.
Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy.
Don’t be someone’s down-time, spare-time, part-time or sometime. If they can’t be there for you all the time, they’re not even worth your time.
They do not love me, they know me when they need me.

Sad Emotional Status for Whatsapp, Facebook & Instgram Captions

Don’t make a permanent decision for your temporary emotion.
People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.
You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.
The worst thing a girl can do is trail after a boy when a love affair is dead.
My love may be unconditional but there was an unspoken condition when I gave you my heart – it’s yours only as long as you love it.
You killed off the last good part of me.
It’s really hard to wait for something that may never happen, and it’s even harder to quit on something when it’s everything you want.
Breaking my bones would have been a better option for you than breaking my heart. At least a plaster cast would have healed the damage.

Sad Frustrated Status & Captions for Facebook, Whatsapp & Instagram

Its better to be lonely then, to be played by Bad people.
I know my silence and my tears will heal my pain.
My silence is just another word for my pain.
Stressed Depressed but Well Dressed.
You are just a fucking memory.
M not always strong.
Forget what hurt you in the past, But never forget what I taught you.
Miserable Mornings, Never Ending Nights.
I m Fine, Thanks for not asking ME.
I am close to give up.
I was never in your heart….. was I?
Oh Please….. Don’t pretend like you actually care.
I m so fucking scared of getting hurt again.
I need to believe love can last.

Sad Status & Captions for Whatsapp, Facebook & Instagram Related Searching Keywords

sad whatsapp status video
sad whatsapp status video download
sad whatsapp status download
sad status english
sad status about life
sad status video
sad life status in hindi
sad status images
sad status english
sad status about life
sad life status in hindi
sad status hindi
status on sad mood in hindi
sad status in punjabi
sad status images
sad status in hindi in one line
Sad Status & Captions for Whatsapp, Facebook & Instagram Sad Status & Captions for Whatsapp, Facebook & Instagram Reviewed by Diwali Greetings on September 25, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.